Your current email record may not be appropriately designed. Reconfigure it as taught beneath to determine Windows Live Mail Error 0x80070057.
1. Eliminate Existing Account:
a. Open Live Mail.
b. On the Folder Pane, your current record might be shown. Right snap it.
c. Select Remove Account choice.
d. Snap Yes to affirm the activity.
2. Make New Account:
a. Hit Alt + S.
b. Snap Email.
c. Adhere to on screen guidelines.
Erase Browser History and Internet Cache
Erasing the set of experiences and reserve of your internet browsers may help unraveling Windows Live Mail Error 0x80070057. Defiled records in the reserve may cause this blunder.
1. Download PC Optimizer programming that incorporates a System Cleaner.
2. Snap System Cleaner tab.
3. Ensure that the checkboxes to clear your internet browsers store and web history are checked.
4. Snap Clean catch.
Ensure that the Required Services are Running
To determine Windows Live Mail Error 0x80070057, ensure that the necessary administrations are running on your framework. To do as such, adhere to these guidelines:
1. Snap Start | Search.
2. Type Services.msc and press ENTER.
3. Right snap and select Start alternative for the accompanying administrations:
a. COM+ Event System
b. Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC)
4. Close Services apparatus.
Check Local Area Network (LAN) Settings
Windows Live Mail Error 0x80070057 may happen because of [pii_email_
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Snap Tools | Internet Options.
3. Snap Connections tab.
4. Snap LAN Settings button under Local Area Network (LAN) Settings.
5. Check the crate named Use an intermediary worker for your LAN.
6. Snap Advanced catch.